Besides my work as a touring keyboard tech, I’m also available for maintenance, repairs, and restorations of certain vintage keyboards. Please contact me at email@example.com for more details.
J. Eric Frampton
(404) 932-4017 • Charleston, S.C. • firstname.lastname@example.org
1996-present – Self Employed in music industry
- Concert Tours (musician – keyboards, vocals) – performed on concert tours with such acts as Mother’s Finest, Tate Stevens, Stuck Mojo, the B-52s, Electric Avenue, and Fozzy. Utility keyboards/piano/organ, synth programming, and background vocals.
- Concert Tours (technician) – keyboard technician for the B-52s, Paul Simon, Yanni, Boston, and Lionel Richie. Responsibilities included sound design, assembling/wiring keyboard rigs, bench tech’ing, and Pro Tools system maintenance.
- Recording – produced, engineered, and performed keyboards for such artists as Collective Soul, Mother’s Finest, and Fozzy.
- Commercial Music – created themes and soundtracks for companies such as IBM, Ford Motor Company, SeaPak, P20, and the Atlanta Braves.
- Musical Theater – composed six full-length musicals and musical directed two of them.
- Repairs and restores vintage keyboards (ARP, Hammond, Mellotron, Moog, Oberheim, Rhodes, etc.) for personal use and resale.
- Programmer/sound designer for synthesizers and samplers
- Audio engineer and producer
- Expert in Pro Tools, Digital Performer, MainStage
- Arranger and orchestrator; is familiar with both electronic and acoustic symphonic resources
- Possesses perfect pitch (plays by ear, can transcribe, etc.)
- Classically trained in piano
- Is proficient at standard office I.T. applications (Word, Excel, HTML editing, FTP clients, etc.)
- Expert in Apple Macintosh support
- Have current drivers license (standard class C)
- Have current passport
- No criminal record – border crossings OK
- Non-smoker, no drug use
1988-92 Erskine College, Due West, SC. Major: music theory and composition; minor: diversified
To download my resume in PDF format, please click here.